Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day Festivities
Wow, my first "official" mother's day of two! I am blessed beyond words that God thought I was worthy enough to be a mom to these amazing miracles. It's all (and more) that I ever imagined it to be. I couldn't love anything more than I love these two and I am so lucky to be their mommy.
The mother's day weekend started off on Friday with our Muffins for Mom. Don't you love the beautiful hat Ava made...it was perfect for our tea party.I've had plans for months to go to Mary Poppins at the Fox with friends. However, when two of my friends suddenly weren't able to go, I took my sweet Ava instead. We had a wonderful day with Jennifer and Carla and I know it was something she will always remember. Perfect timing too that it fell over Mother's Day weekend, and so special it was just us girls.Working on our projects...had to wait for Nick to get home as I definitely needed an extra set of hands for this one. Like how it's in his mouth. I had to use acrylic paint for the type of project I did...it's still underneath his toenails.
On Sunday, we decided just to have lunch at our house with family. It was the perfect spring day and we had the best time playing and spending time together.

Hollywood in her new shades Just a walkin...I think he walked around the whole yard about a dozen times that day.
Sliding with sweet sister

This picture just makes me laugh...typical boy terrorizing typical dramatic girl. I LOVE THEM!
Just a few of my family favorites. It wouldn't be a get together if we didn't have several of these.
Uncle Chris & B...both in green My sweet family 4 generations of girls (Bennett ran off at this point)

0 comments: