Happy 11months Sweet Bennett!
Another busy month and another busy one is about to begin. I know May 28th will be here before we know it, and already I get a knot in my throat just thinking about it. Seems like this time last year, I was waddling around with a big watermelon in my tummy counting down the weeks until my sweet boy would arrive, and now it's almost a year later. What a joy you are!
It has been a busy month with new words (woof, up, quack, this), new foods (you eat just about everything now), you've mastered running instead of walking and don't crawl at all anymore. New teeth...finally your top teeth have arrived, new adventures (finally staying in Waumba Land at church), and playing and exploring new things. You are definitely ON THE GO in a big way! This year has been amazing and my cup truly runneth over because of you and your sissy. Now to pictures of your 11month!
No...you are NOT ONE YET! We had to get a few cute pics for your birthday invites.
I refuse to close my eyes this month, because as soon as I do I'll be posting your 12month update and party pics.



0 comments:
Post a Comment