One year ago today...
I was blessed enough to become a mommy of two precious angels.
You entered this world with a scream at 7:43am and have made your presence known ever since.
Poor Dr. Fisch could barely hold you because you were trying to stand up!
Your sweet sister waited and waited for you to arrive and she has been in love with you ever since.
Family of four on your arrival day
Time for you 12month photos...
At 12months you eat just about anything. You love all fruits and veggies and want to eat what we are eating. You've been walking now for over 2 months...so I guess you are officially running. You are into everything and very curious as to how everything works. You like to copy/mimic everything we do. You know lots of words and try to repeat just about everything. You are in love with your sister, and will be lost when she goes to kindergarten in the fall. You are all boy and I am going to have my hands full with you! Such a gift you are and I am amazed by your wit and sweet personality every day.




0 comments:
Post a Comment