Happy 2 months Bennett!!
Two months already??? Time flies, as we all know...especially during the fun times. Bennett is loads of fun and is such a good baby. This past month he has rolled over from his tummy to his back, continues to hold his head up really well, sat in his Bumbo for the first time, played dress up with Ava (or rather got "dressed up" by Ava), moved from his cradle to his crib, sleeps through the night 6-8 hours, had his first immunizations (5 of them), loves to play and reach for his toys, and smiles and babbles constantly.
At his 2 month check he weighed 12lbs 1 oz (50%), and 23 1/2" long (75%). Dr. Wiskind was very pleased with everything and we will go back at 4 months.
Here are some pictures from our busy month...enjoy!

This is all Ava...she loves having a real live doll to dress up...I know one day Bennett will want to burn these pictures, but I think they're cute :)


Snug as a bug! He moves around so much at night, we had to move him to his crib. Somehow he also manages to get his arms out of his miracle blanket.
Snug as a bug! He moves around so much at night, we had to move him to his crib. Somehow he also manages to get his arms out of his miracle blanket.
Nothings better than your G-Paw!



1 comments:
Bennett is quite the handsome little fellow! I could kick myself for not coming to down to see you guys yet....but I am, eventually! Looks like he is doing great and loves his big sister! One day when he's older he'll probably beat her up for making him play dress up and be pretty upset with you as well for taking pictures and documenting it!
Love you guys and keep the updates coming! I love seeing him!
His birth announcement was beautiful by the way!
Post a Comment