Happy "Heart" Day!
We hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day, spent with all of your favorite people! The past few weeks have been full of Valentine's Day fun, so I thought I would post a few pictures of our little love bug...she's been quite busy!
Ava and I recently made heart cookies together. She had so much fun rolling out the dough, using her heart cookie cutter, making pink frosting and adding pink & red sprinkles. Needless to say...we were all different versions of pink by the time this fun day was over!
Ava was so excited to pack up valentine goody bags for her classmates at school. She carefully picked out a different pencil, eraser, stickers and other goodies for each child...I know she can't help it...she's just like her mama!
Friday, they had a sweet hearts dance at school. They exchanged valentines, had pink & red treats and danced their hearts out! It was so cute and she had tons of fun!



0 comments:
Post a Comment