Happy Anniversary!
Today, Nick and I have been married for 5 years! As with everything else in life it has flown by in the blink of an eye! It seems only yesterday that we were at Chops Lobster Bar celebrating our first Anniversary and we were pregnant with Ava...now this time around we have another miracle on the way with Bennett.I know there is no one else I'd rather share this roller coaster journey called life with. While there are moments we would both like to rap our hands around the other person's neck...the majority of the time we are the perfect balance for each other. When one of us is "crazy" the other person is perfectly sane.
While life continues to present us with tremendous joys and ever present challenges, it all seems better just knowing that we have each other by our side. I know I look forward to many many more years to come, and I thank God everyday from the bottom of my heart for sending this loving, funny, and generous man my way!
I pulled out the video I posted last year, and updated it a little bit...so I'm sure many of you will get the same laugh as we did when looking back to 2000 when we first started dating. It's funny to see once Ava arrived how all the pictures seem to include the three of us...we wouldn't have it any other way!
The girls getting ready
"The Boys"
Where would we be without our family!
Here's to many more!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment