Every day is special and unique when I'm with Ava. The amount of joy and love that little girl has brought to my heart is enough to last throughout my lifetime. You never know which Ava you are going to get, but every characteristic she posses brings some sort of laughter or joy to my day. If you had asked me 5 or 10 years ago what I would be doing, I probably wouldn't have said staying at home with an almost 3 year old. Her love and compassion for all God's creatures, her sense of humor and yes her tendency to be a little bossy never ceases to amaze me. I am truly in awe of this miracle sent by God into our lives! So Mother's Day to me is more like Ava day...for I wouldn't have a special day to celebrate if it wasn't for her!
We had a great relaxing day cooking out with our family. Even though it was super windy, we enjoyed eating outside and just spending time together.
Ava with her boys!
It just wouldn't be the same without a little snuggle from Gigi and Mimi!
Ava having a "moment" with Gigi & G-Paws dog Lily.
4 generations...how lucky are we!
I have been blessed with many incredible women in my life, but the example of love and devotion that my Mom and Grandmother's have shown me over the past 29 years is truly something special. I wouldn't be who I am today, if it weren't for their love, support and guidance. I truly hope that I am fortunate enough to become that same inspiration to Ava. So to all my special friends and family members, I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!



0 comments:
Post a Comment