Sigh...our littlest lovie headed off to Pre-school today! He was just as excited as his big sister and couldn't wait for this day to come. Hard to believe he's old enough for school, but time doesn't stand still for anyone! I am a little sad that I won't have a buddy constantly by my side, but cannot wait to see where his new adventure takes him!
To get ready, we made treats for his class. Glow sticks and bright year tags. He couldn't wait to hand them out
Big boy had to have his own sign too!
Of course, he had to have a special outfit and new shoes! Such a handsome boy!
We are so blessed that they will actually be at the same school!!! Sweet Ava can watch out for hime, and Bennett feels comfortable going to "sissy's school."
You could tell he was a little nervous, but he walked right in and followed Mrs. Melissa's directions, then started playing with a table toy.
With one of his teachers, Mrs. Dana.
After school with his best girl Coralyne! It was so great to have a few familiar faces in his class this year! I think he LOVES her!
Precious kiddos!
We know you will have an amazing first year of pre-school! I can only imagine all the wonderful things you will learning and experiences this year! We love you sweet little BB!
**Update of some funny things you said after your first few days of school**
*Mommy we did math today (clearly you heard this from your sister)
*Mommy can I go back today, I need to see all of my best friends!
*When you found out that you wouldn't be going on Friday, so were so sad and didn't understand. You asked why you couldn't go, then said "but do they not like me." Sweet BB, I promise they LOVE YOU!



0 comments:
Post a Comment