Father Daughter Dance
Saturday night was an event at Ava's school that she (and Nick) looks forward to every year! The TSS Father Daughter Dance! I'm lucky enough to be on the planning committee, so I get to be there to take pics of all the beautiful little girls and their "good sport" daddy's dancing the night away. I do have so say it's one of the sweetest things to watch!
My sweet girl all ready for the Dance!
Daddy even got her a pretty wrist corsage. She said "Daddy is it real? It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Who knew a $20 surprise would mean to so much!
Two of my loves...the littlest love headed to his Mimi and Papa's house for the weekend!
Dancing the night away with her friends! So fun to watch the excitement of the sweet girls when their favorite songs were played by the DJ.
The Dads were the BEST sports!
The end of the night...and the excitement had not worn off!
So sweet :) Makes my heart smile!
No dance would be complete without a conga line!







0 comments:
Post a Comment