Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Can you tell me how to get....
how to get to Bennett Street."
 Time for Bennett's 2nd Birthday Party!  Yay...I worked on this one for a while and had so much fun planning it!  Bennett loves Sesame Street, so it was an easy choice for his 2nd birthday. I once again took so many pictures, and I wish I could share them all...but instead here are about 40 of my favorites!
We had his party a week early, and all of our wonderful family and friends braved the warmest day of 2011 to celebrate with us.  When I say it was hot...it was HOT!
Any party wouldn't be complete with a special outfit made by Mimi (and Papa too)!

 Each kid had a personalized bucket filled with coloring goodies, stampers, notebooks, bubbles, picture frame and more.  These buckets were awesome and I found them in the $1 bin at Target.  With a little vinyl they ended up perfect.
 The parents so loved us!  Each kiddo took home "Elmo's" goldfish...complete with fish food.
                                     
                                     
Oscar had his own Tattoo Parlor...
 Sweet Hana helped all the younger kids put on their tattoos.

Each kid got a trash can goody from Oscar himself!
And their own trash can cup!
                                     
Cookie Monster had his own cookie toss! Lincoln and Cora were pros!
                                     
 Daddy built a bingo wheel for Sesame Street bingo. 
 BB and Coralyne concentrating...
 We had popcorn cones, gumball flowers, goldfish and fruit skewers to snack on.

 Sweetest boy ever!  He had so much fun running around playing with all of his sweet friends.
 Birthday cake and cupcakes.  My friend Lacey and I made the cake ourselves!
 "Happy Birthday to you!!!!"



 When we talked about his party all he would say is "cake please."  Well needless to say he enjoyed every bite!


 Two of a kind.  BB loves his Uncle Kiss!
 And...his Aunt Julie
 Big thank you to our families!  They were tons of help and once again I couldn't have done it without them!
                                     

 Baby Landen came too!  Ava is in love with him!
 Soo many presents from our generous family and friends!

Happiest of Happy Birthdays sweet Bennett Parker!  We hope you enjoyed your special day!

0 comments: