Thankful...
One word pretty much sums up how I feel on this day of giving thanks and each and every other day of the year. Despite many mountains to climb and obstacles to overcome, God has greatly blessed me and for that I am thankful.
* I am thankful that I know and and have a loving, forgiving, and all powerful God. Even though, his plan may not make sense to me, I know that God has a plan for me..."For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
*I am thankful for wonderful parents
who have stood by me in my best and worst times. Their love in un-conditional, their example is inspiring, their support is un-measurable, they are irreplaceable.
*I am thankful for him...
God knew what he was doing when he sent Nick my way. Clearly, we were meant to be together. He is a wonderful husband and father. He is one of the most honest people I know. He is funny, smart, compassionate and I am so blessed I get to go through lives joys and struggles with him by my side.
God knew what he was doing when he sent Nick my way. Clearly, we were meant to be together. He is a wonderful husband and father. He is one of the most honest people I know. He is funny, smart, compassionate and I am so blessed I get to go through lives joys and struggles with him by my side.*I am thankful for them...
These sweet babies keep me on my toes, and are perfect in every way. They are the best of both of us, and a little bit of the worst too :) I am thankful for their health and honored to be their mommy.
These sweet babies keep me on my toes, and are perfect in every way. They are the best of both of us, and a little bit of the worst too :) I am thankful for their health and honored to be their mommy.*I am thankful that my children get to know the love of two sets of grandparents.
That is far to come by these days and I am thankful for the love and positive influence Cammie and Monroe are having on their lives. They are owed a lot of credit for molding Nick into the wonderful husband and father that he is today.
*I am thankful for my baby brother...

I am thankful that he survived his childhood with me as his big sister. I am thankful that I didn't permanently scar him. I am so proud of the wonderful man he has become, and I am so thankful he has found an amazing person who makes him happy.
*I am thankful for all of them...

Those pictured and those that I couldn't fit in. Family is the most important thing and I am thankful I get to be part of a such a great one!



2 comments:
Such a sweet post and very well said!
you have a very beautiful family! :)
Post a Comment