Sunday, September 27, 2009

4years & 4months!

Last week, we headed to Atlanta for Ava's 4 year appointment and Bennett's 4month check-up. Both kiddos ended up having 4 shots each, which I was a little nervous about. I figured there probably wouldn't be many other times in the future where both of them would have a check-up on the same day, so I loaded up on some fun pics. All the nurses thought that it was pretty cool too!
We'll start with Ava...

She made a 100% on her vision and hearing test. She weighed 36.6lbs (50%) and was 42 1/2" tall (75%). Biggest news is that she didn't shed ONE TEAR during her shots. She only said ouch on one of the shots. The nurses were amazed, and thought she was so brave!




Mr. Bennett went next and was just as good of patient as his sister.
He weighed 14lbs 14oz (50%), and was 25 1/2" tall (75%). Both average weight, above in height. He did great during his shots and only cried on the last one. He also loved the rotovirus oral vaccine (I think he thought it was mylecon and that he was about to eat). He showed off to Dr. Kuo by standing up the whole time, and even laughed when she checked his ears. She said we can start him on cereal then stage 1 foods.



I am so proud of my brave little bugs...they made it easy on their mommy!

0 comments: