Happy 80th Birthday G-Paw!

Last Wednesday Grandpa Gene/G-Paw celebrated his 80th Birthday! On Saturday we threw him a little Birthday get together to honor him and this huge milestone. We had a great turn out of friends and family, and it was so nice spending the day together. Ava had the most fun in her role as the "unofficial" hostess and of course loved the attention from all of Gigi & G-Paw's friends. Here are a few pictures from our day...of course the majority of these have Ava in them (go figure :) I'll post some more once I get them from Mimi & Papa.
Here are some fun pictures throughout the years. I made a video that played during the party of G-Paw through the past 80 years. I won't post it because it's over 15 minutes long...so here are just a few to look back!
Below Right: Betty & Gene at Prom

Their wedding Day
My parents wedding Day

Below: Jennifer & Grandpa Gene early 1980

Chris and Grandpa in Montana
Our wedding 2004

The boys & Ava 2005




1 comments:
Those pictures are priceless! I especially love their prom picture...very fancy! Their wedding photo was beautiful too!
Post a Comment