Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!
Ava is one lucky little girl to have Nick as her daddy! Even though they know how to push each other's buttons at the end of the day they are head over heals in love with each other. While Ava and I get to spend a lot of time together since I've been at home with her, Nick and her have their own special activities such as playing outside, fishing, washing cars etc. We are both very blessed to have Nick in our lives and hope he had a wonderful Father's Day!

On Sunday we headed to church for a wonderful service then met Mimi, Papa, Uncle Chris, Gigi & G-Paw at Maggiano's for a family style lunch. We had a great lunch, enjoyed spending time together and it was funny to see who would finish the apple crostada...I won't tell on the person who won that large task. We were able to grab a few pictures with everyone before we headed home...imagine that...you know I don't leave home without my camera!

We all had a great day spending time together and I feel truly blessed to have gotton to spend it with 3 magnificent fathers! We love you Nick, Papa Guy & G-Paw, and we hope you had a wonderful day!

0 comments: