Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

We've been extra busy this December, and it's hard to believe that Christmas is only a week away! That really seems hard to believe, especially considering the extra warm sunny weather we've been having the past weeks. These next pictures were taken the 1st week in December. Nick and I were getting the Christmas decorations out of the attic when I paused to get a few fun pictures of our energy filled Ava.













This is my "you can't catch me face" or "I'm thinking about something I'm not supposed to do face."















Obviously, Ava hasn't mastered the concept of "you better not pout!"














Later that day, Ava helped Daddy with putting up the Christmas trees. As you can imagine...she was a big help!










The next day, Ava helped me finished the decorations around the house. After a few minutes though, she decided it was more fun to run from the camera and hide behind the tree rather than to hang ornaments with me.























0 comments: